CHANGES IN COVID PROTOCOL
In accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities and due to the precipitous drop in COVID cases, the Board has voted to make the following changes in our COVID protocol beginning with our April meeting:
- Masks will be optional for all fully vaccinated members.
- If you have health issues or are worried about exposure, please feel free to continue to wear a mask at meetings.
- At this time, we are welcoming back our entire community, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are required for those members who are not fully vaccinated.
- We will continue to offer the option to attend meetings via Zoom for all members.